PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from ‘Users’ in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when ‘Users’ visit our site, register on the siteplace an orderfill out a form respond to a survey subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, users may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from ‘Users’ only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about ‘Users’ whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about ‘Users’ means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
GLITERZ.IN collects and uses the user’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service : Your information helps us to respond effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience : We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our site : We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions : We may use the information the users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other site feature : To send user’s information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: The email address users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If the user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the ‘User’ would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or user may contact us via our site.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and its users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website\’s own terms and policies.
COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN\’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
4/316-3rd Floor, Nirankari Colony,
Accepted Methods of Payment
- Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)
- Debit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)
- Cash On Delivery (COD)
PAYMENT REFUND POLICY
The payment will be deducted from your bank account when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your payment will be refunded in your bank account.
4/316-3rd Floor, Nirankari Colony,